“The Paddle Junkie”, by Jim Miller

Ouachita High County Cover Spring 2015

Ouachita High County, Cover, Spring 2015

The Spring 2015 issue of Ouachita High Country magazine featured a sunrise over Lake Ouachita kayaking scene on with Lisa Logan on the cover!

Shooting the cover photo with Jeremy Rodgers Photography involved a real pre-dawn paddle on Lake Ouachita! Good thing that hot pot of coffee was more than just a photo prop!

The story inside, “The Paddle Junkie”, by Jim G. Miller, (page 10) highlights aspects of Logan’s 2014 circumnavigation of Lake Ouachita by kayak and subsequent purchase of Ouachita Outdoor Outfitters‘ kayak tour equipment in preparation for the launch of Ouachita Kayak Tours.

“Logan is now an experienced navigator of one of the most unique and pristine lakes in the United States…”, says Miller.

Read the Full Story online!

The Paddle Junkie, by Jim MIller, Ouachita High Country

The Paddle Junkie, by Jim MIller, Ouachita High Country

6 Comments

1. server

If you desire to obtain much from this piece of writing then you have to
    apply such methods to your won website.

2. 토토사이트

Hi! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me
    of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.

Many thanks for sharing!

3. Gerda

Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job.
    I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to
    my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this
    web site.

4. check it out

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

5. adultfriendfinser

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

6. Matha Deshon

I like how you wrote about “The Paddle Junkie”, by Jim Miller – Ouachita
    Kayak Tours.
    I want to share too, most trusted wholesale supplier list:
    https://bit.ly/31tTure (maybe it will help someone)
    Thanks and keep it up!